Our goal is to provide first class counsel to our clients so that they successfully complete their transactions and are best situated to avoid litigation. However, because you can never entirely prevent the filing of frivolous lawsuits or fully anticipate the actions of other parties, if litigation does arise, we strive to provide counsel to our clients so that they are in the best position possible to quickly and efficiently dispose of any litigation in a cost effective manner.
We are experienced litigators and have years of experience in a wide array of litigation matters, from straightforward civil actions through complex, multi-party litigation. We have successfully litigated cases and represented our clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California through mediations, arbitrations and multi-day trials.
We know that litigation can be time-consuming and expensive, so our goal is to work with you to find the most expeditious way to reach your goal.
The following is a representative summary of the accomplishments we have achieved on behalf of clients:
- Represented commercial property investors in a complex, multi-party fraudulent non-disclosure civil action in Los Angeles and negotiated seven figure monetary settlement
- Represent developer in suit challenging development approval, and successfully prevailed in Court of Appeal with full development rights approval affirmed
- Successfully represented residential property developer in litigation to challenge and void purchase agreement
- Successfully represented residential property developer in action to enforce rights under purchase and sale agreement to purchase vacant land for development
- Obtained significant recoveries for numerous plaintiffs in residential non-disclosure, concealment, misrepresentation and fraud actions
- Defended sellers of residential property against non-disclosure claims
- Represented property owners in boundary line and easement disputes